Little Joker

Monday, October 25, 2010

A New Week

I can't believe it is already Monday. I swear the weekend gets shorter each week. This weekend was a little less "planned" than past weekends. John ended up going to play cards with some friends for work so I just hung out at my parents house. I think I spend more time there now than I did before I was married! Anyway, we did make it to the Pumpkin Walk Saturday night for a few minutes before it closed which was fun. Last night was our Fantasy Basketball Draft. So stressful! I ended up getting a pretty good team (definitely stacked) so I'm happy.

This week I start my new practicum. I am going to be honest...I'm really stressed about it. My last block I was in a 2nd grade classroom with an awesome young lady mentor teacher. 2nd grade seemed surprisingly old to me. I guess I am just so used to preschoolers! Anyway...this block I'm in a 5th grade classroom with a male teacher. So intimidating. Pretty sure I will be shorter than a lot of the kids too. Agh. Oh well... I'll survive. I'm starting to get stressed out about finishing school. Right now I feel like I'm not contributing much to our financial situation since I only work one day a week. Though teachers get paid dirt around here, it will be nice to someday have a second income coming in.

Anyway, there is a bright light at the end of this week's tunnel...Halloween! My favorite holiday! Hopefully John and I can find a time to figure out costumes :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Emily said...

I hope you have so much fun! When I was in 5th grade, I was 5 foot 5! 0:) But that was considered freakish!
And cheap costumes are easy if you put your mind to it, Brant and I are going to spend like 6 bucks on our costumes combined! :)

October 25, 2010 at 5:26 PM  
Blogger شركة المثالي سوبر said...

شركة نفخ المجاري بالقصيم
شركة مكافحة النمل الابيض بالقصيم
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالجبيل
شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالدمام
شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالخبر

February 17, 2020 at 10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home