One more final!
One more final left and I am FREE! I finished my STAT 1040 final and I'm waiting for my Physics one to begin. I don't know where the time went! I swear this semester just started. I'm not complaining though! Last weekend was a fun one. John and I went on our first REAL date in a long time. Most weekends consist of eating at Bajio's and watching movies at my house. This time he planned out a date for us which was really fun for me. I'd missed that. He told me to wear long socks but no coat so I was pretty confused about what we were doing. He also said that we were doing something semi-active and that there would be other people there but some of them would not be participating in our activity. I was confused. Anyway, we ended up going roller blading at the Fun Park which was great. I hadn't been skating there since I was little. I hadn't been skating PERIOD since I was little. Aside from a couple of bruised ribs from slamming into the brick wall I did pretty good. We also played arcades and won a slap bracelet and a little green popper thing. Then we had dinner at El Sol and played a board game with Ester and Scott. Turned out to be a great night. :)
Preschool graduation is coming up which I'm excited for. The kids have been practicing so hard on their songs and sign language for the program. I hope all goes as planned but that isn't exactly likely with 16 hyper 4 year olds :) I'm really going to miss these kids this year. For some reason I have grown a lot more attached with this class than my classes in the past. They are definitely a handful, but lots of fun. Hopefully some of them will come back for summer camps!
I also got a cute new headband form my sister that I had to post a picture of because I love it so much! .... John likes it too :)

4 Comments:
You guys are too cute together! Just had to say it!!
Love ya!
Brayden is sure going to miss you after next week!! I think we should still hang out sometimes so he doesn't have to totally be with out his "teacher Olivia"! :)
Oh my goodness I don't know what I'll do without his cute little face in my life 3 days a week! Seriously he is the cutest kid! Yesterday he said he'd only sit at the story bench if he could sit on my lap. So cute!
P.S. Melody Lane DOES have summer camps and I will be teaching them this summer! YAY!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home